9/18/09

And So Another Post Comes

Another post, cause you're just so looking forward to them, aren't you? You weird, random blog reading bastard...

Anyways, I'm sitting here next to my friend (We'll just call him "Code Name Friend"... wait, no, Code Name Flaming Tiger. THERE WE GO), and we're playing Sims 2 for lack of anything better to do.

He's creating his Sim to torture, and taking extremely long at it. C'mon, Flaming Tiger, hurry it up!

Ah, Flying Tiger just threatened to destroy me... or was it Flaunting Tiger... meh, I've forgotten. Let's just refer to him as "Gordy."

In other news, we're heading to a Japanese Festival tomorrow for a day of fun, taikos, gaming, sushi, anime, manga, sushi, sushi, and raw fish. Oh, and soybeans, but who really gives a crap about them anyway?



Okay, okay, sorry... you, umm, you matter, alright?



Umm... yeah, anyways, I'm bored, if you can't tell.

Well, I think I've said enough... or typed it... iunno. Anyways, tiem 4 sleepy.

Bye weird random blog reading bastard! A_A

~Doba

No comments:

Post a Comment