9/17/09

Another Post!

:O

What's this? Another post! EGADS! WHY ARE YOU READING THIS BLOG!?

Eh, oh well, I have it, might as well write on it, right?

Well, as I sit here watching "The Mask," I'm still bored... I know, you'd think watching that movie would have me entertained, but it really isn't... It's almost over. Hey, it's over now, now it's America's Funniest Home Videos...

Hmm...

Anyways, I'm going to a Japanese Festival in two days... excited.

Guh, I'm totally lost as to what to talk about...

Though I must say, I've rather enjoyed having a blog so far, very interesting, even if nobody reads it. (Except you, you weird person...)

In other news:

Kanye West is a Jackass.
Now, I'm not a big fan of any of these people... IMO Beyonce and Taylor both sing like banshees and Kanye's just a two year old, but seriously!? What the hell was going through his mind? He was honestly surprised when they booted his ass out of there? Gah, spoiled ass brat celebrities, that's our problem...

I'm officially done with Season Two of my Teen Titans watch through. "Aftershock" moved a little faster than "Apprentice," but had a much better ending, even if it was slightly sad. Though I did feel sorry for Terra, after the first part I felt she deserved it all. OH well, she was deep down my second favorite Titan, next to Raven of course.

I saw 9. I'm not gonna spoil anything about it because it was amazing.

Other than that, I have nothing more to speak of... yeah.

Wel, kthxbai.

~Doba

No comments:

Post a Comment