9/11/09

Shuffle Quiz

One of the things you'll probably come to learn about me some day in some life is that I love music... and by love it I mean that my music is freaking WEIRD. One of the ways I'm going to illustrate it is by doing a Shuffle Quiz. Oh, that's another thing to learn about me, I love these things... don't know why... Anyways, my music gets interesting and confusing results, so here we go.

---

How am I feeling today?
Pokemon G/S Remix: Gym Leader ~ PokemonRemixStudio
(Schweet, I feel like an epic battle theme!)

Will I get far in life?
First Night ~ Kevin MacLeod
(Well, that's definately not good.. this is one of the tracks from There Will Be Brawl, for those who don't know.)

How do my friends see me?
D Drive/ Love ~ Aya Hirano
(O.0)

Where will I get Married?
Teardrop ~ Massive Attack
(Uhh... I'm gonna get married on a tear drop? Or maybe it means in a hospital... Go House!)

What is my best friend's theme song?
G/S Burned Tower Remix ~ PokemonRemixStudio
(Not a bad theme to have, really...)

What is the story of my life?
Creepy Castle Variations ~ Rareware
(D:)

What is/was highschool like?
Konata no Theme Chuukintou Version ~ Kousaki Satoru
(:D :D DO LIKE.)

How can I get ahead in life?
Pokemon Johto ~ ???
(Now that's coincidental, the song is ABOUT getting ahead...)

What is the best thing about me?
Mushroom Kingdom Nocturne ~ Daniel Schraer
(WHY ARE THEY ALL THE SAD SONGS FROM TWBB!?)

How is today going to be?
Ichirin No Hana: Huge Hollow Mix ~ HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
(This my anger song... huh... glad the day's already passed...)

What is in store for this weekend?
Pokemon R/B/Y Remix: Pokemon Mansion ~ PokemonRemixStudio
(Ah, crap...)

What song describes my parents?
Pokemon Mariachi ~ Daniel Schraer
(SURE, THEY get the non depressing TWBB song... Good one, too...)

To describe my grandparents?
Kenka Yohou no Jikan dayo ~ Katou Emiri
(Rather... upbeat for grandparents...)

How is my life going?
Pokemon R/B/Y Remix: Champion Battle ~ PokemonRemixStudio
(Why do they have to make sense on the questions like THESE....)

What song will they play at my funeral?
Fungi Forest Mine ~ Rareware
(...)

How does the world see me?
Bonus Barrel ~ Rareware
(I don't know whether to feel happy or sad...)

Will I have a happy life?
Underwater (Peach and Luigi) ~ Daniel Schraer
(Oh come ON!)

What do my friends really think of me?
Ghosts of the Marble Hall ~ Psychrophyte
(......)

Do people secretly lust after me?
The Kraken ~ Hans Zimmer
(Umm... wha-?)

How can I make myself happy?
Choppa Choppa ~ Youko
(A song by the host of Show Me Your News, really good, check it out some time. Epic song, too)

What should I do with my life?
The Doctor is In ~ Stephen Millis
(Well, atleast it's not one of the sad songs this time...)

Will I ever have children?
Teen Titans Theme JP ~ Puffy AmiYumi

What is some good advice for me?
Tanoshiku Genki no Yoi Kyoku no Akatsuki ga Tsukuri M... ~ Kousaki Satoru
(Great.. now I just need to learn to speak Japanese already and we'll be good.)

How will I be remembered?
Near's Theme ~ ???
(Near and not L? CURSES.)

What is my signature dancing song?
Army Dillo (Jungle Boss) ~ Rareware
(I CREATED the ShootLeft ShootRight!)

What do I think my current theme song is?
SMYN Movie Trailer ~ Youko
(Not really a theme, but epic enough!)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Trouble ~ Rareware
(Well... that can't be good...)

What type of men/women do you like?
On the Precipice of Defeat ~ Shiro Sagisu
(A Bleach song, I'll take Rukia I guess... no, scratch that, Orihime.)

So... okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment