9/11/09

VERY FURST POST!

Yup, so this is my first post on this blog...

Hopfully, one day this blog will be used for something or some things of actual value. Until then, anybody who reads this is really a fool with nothing better to do than read my blog entries. Sure, I'll put a few stories on here, some thoughts on movies I go see, games I play, animes I watch, blah blah blah. Point is, I'm using it, right?

So, to get things started, I figured I'd tell you a little about myself:

Name's thedobaga, though many people call me Doba as my full username is just inconvenient to say. I unfortunately frequent the dry, desolate, idiot filled wastelands of the McLeodGaming forums, but I simply can't find the drive to leave the place. D:

I'm a fan of many animes, many movies, many games, many people, blah blah blah. Among my favorite animes would have to be Lucky Star, Haruhi Suzumiya, and Azumanga Daioh (LOLWUT, NO NARUTO? BLASPHEMY! I actually hate Naruto, really...), though I'm currently working my way through Elfen Lied and Bleach. Favorite movies are, in order, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, The Dark Knight, and The Last Samurai.

...

Asleep yet?

... No? Okay...

Speaking of asleep, my mom made my entire family watch Al Gore's movie, An Inconvenient Truth, last weekend... I've never seen so many people fall asleep during a movie in that living room ever. Seriously, half of us had fallen asleep except for my mom and her boyfriend.

However, it was worth it, as the day after we went to see District 9. Now that was a good movie, very realistic... aside from the aliens, of course. A very good rendition of how we would react. Felt sorry for the guy, though... No, I am NOT giving spoilers, if you wanna know what happens, go see it yourself. Movie tickets aren't THAT expensive.

Now, I'm going to stop typing... mostly because I've run out of things to type about. I'll see you all (If the amount of people reading this blog could ever be counted as an "all") tomorrow.

BTW: I'll be seeing 9 tomorrow, and probably posting some already written stuff tonight, too. Soo... yeah.

BYE.

~Doba

No comments:

Post a Comment